Quick question

I’m trying to find some of that garbage/nonsense type art directors use to comp a layout, but I can’t remember what it’s called. Anybody know what I’m talking about?

Update: Lorem ipsum. And how great is it that I’m working on something at ten o’clock at night and have readers who can answer an off-the-wall question like that within minutes…?