We had some plans for tonight, for a little outdoor celebration of sorts. Unfortunately, the forecast last night suggested that we’d be looking at torrential downpours, hail and thunderstorms. So after no small amount of agonizing over the trustworthiness of the weather service, we decided it would be best to reschedule.

Now, as I write this, it’s all sunshine and blue skies outside.

If I don’t see an apocalyptic thunderstorm in the next few hours, I’m going to be really pissed.

… update: well, I’m certainly glad we cancelled the event — otherwise we would have been forced to contend with somewhat overcast skies.

90% chance of thunderstorms, my flabby white ass.